Kentucky Civil Practice and Domestic Relations Lawyer Providing Effective Legal Representation
Seasoned lawyer aggressively representing clients for more than 22 years
Since 1990, John K. Carter has provided representation for individuals in Oldham, Henry, Tremble and Jefferson counties in matters of estate planning, domestic relations and personal injury. I opened my law firm in La Grange, Kentucky after serving as a Judge in the Jefferson District Court. In January, 2011, I was elected an Oldham County Attorney. I bring a strong sense of justice and professional demeanor to my practice and work intensively to help secure your legacy or resolve your domestic or civil dispute. For more than 22 years, I have helped individuals strategize for the future of their families and have successfully delivered favorable resolutions to a wide range of family law matters and cases involving victims of negligence. I use my extensive knowledge and experience to represent you aggressively in your legal matters.
Attentive lawyer who wants to help people’s lives
Having formerly been both a judge and a criminal trial and appellate lawyer, I am attentive to all aspects of the law and the ways legal outcomes affect people’s lives. To each of my clients’ cases I bring:
- A desire to help — My professional and personal satisfaction comes from being able to help people in a variety of legal matters. I deal with each client one-on-one and am attentive to the unique details of each case. Through meticulous planning and aggressive execution, I achieve positive results for you.
- Broad knowledge — I approach my cases with broad knowledge derived from my years of experience as a Judge. I have a strong understanding of a wide variety of legal issues.
- Extensive experience — My knowledge has been fine-tuned by more than 22 years of experience representing clients in the courtroom. As a trial and appellate lawyer, I have a professional courtroom demeanor and I aggressively and effectively advocate on my clients’ behalf.
Effectively representing individuals in various practice areas I help a wide range of clients achieve positive results in various legal areas, including:
- Estate planning — In estate planning, I help you secure the long-term well-being and financial security of your family through transferring assets, minimizing taxes, choosing an executor, appointing a guardian and drafting a will.
- Domestic relations — I provide legal services in areas of domestic relations and family law from adoption to divorce and child support. I effectively negotiate for you in mediation or aggressively represent you in court.
- Personal injury — I represent clients in personal injury matters, including auto accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slips and falls, unsafe work conditions, and more.
Contact a knowledgeable Kentucky lawyer today. Call John K. Carter today to schedule a free consultation at 502-584-2100, or contact me online.